[TxMt] Nightly build now does auto-update

Mike Stickel mike at screenflicker.com
Sun Oct 2 16:24:09 UTC 2005

Just a quick note that after reading the blog entry and clicking on
the "latest build" link I was redirected to an error page that
mentioned a precondition failed. Here is the exact text it gave me:

The precondition on the request for the URL /textmate/build/
TextMate_r488.tbz evaluated to false.

After a while of messing around with different links (thinking it was
dead for some reason) I added a "www." in front of the above error
page and the file immediately began to download.

Just thought you might like to be notified of that.

Mike Stickel
Screenflicker Developments
www.screenflicker.com

p: 403-923-7667