[TxMt] feature request: Narrow Project Tree To...

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sat Oct 1 16:06:04 UTC 2005

> I'm not going for what I think you have in mind.

Argh :(
All I want is the possibility to open separate windows, like untitled
files now, but with the possibility to get them to recognize
projects. Basicly I want to separate the project drawer from any
window, and all tabs from each other.
I'd never have the project window open though, instead just hitting
command+t to open files I need, or the finder. Then, when I do open a
file, I expect it to be EXACTLY as big and in the same place I left it.
Just like my finder windows, just like BBedit can do, just like all
my adium chat windows (when I get a new message in sit in my couch
away from the screen, I know who sent me the message just by watching
where the message window pops up on the screen)

I really really really want that! please?

Andreas