[TxMt] symbol selector definition

Jamal Johnson jamal.johnson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 21:54:19 UTC 2005

i've taken a look and to be honest i'm terrible with regexp's and could use
some help. i'm trying to define a way to see objects in a certain format in
my JS files:

var CustomObject = Class.create();
CustomObject.prototype = Object.extend( (new ViewObject()), {
    member1 : true,
    member2 : "someString",
    member3 : "anotherString",

    someFunction : function(){
        //doSomething
    },

   someOtherFunction : function(){

   }
};

so then in the tmCodeBrowser i'd see something like:
   Objects
      - CustomObject
         - member1
         - member2
         - member3
         - someFunction
         - someOtherFunction etc....

something along those lines anyway. can one of you point me in a starting
direction for howto setup the .ctags.tmcodebrowser file to do this for
javascript files?

much thanx if you can!