[TxMt] Symbol list always empty

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 29 21:02:24 UTC 2005

On 29/11/2005, at 19:22, Paul Bissex wrote:

>> This was enough to break the symbol popup for all the other bundles.
> I left out a critical bit of info -- I left the Scope Selector for
> this item blank. That seems to be what did it.

Indeed -- that would enable this for everything, meaning each
document should be one giant symbol to show in the pop-up.

When it didn't actually show anything (as opposed the the entire
document as one symbol), I suspect there's a problem showing the last
symbol in a document, if that symbols ends exactly when the document
ends (will have to check out the code).