[TxMt] repetition of inputinputinputinput

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Sun Nov 27 09:38:41 UTC 2005

Hi.

wondering if I'm missing something, or else how I'd go about this.

in vim / emacs one can specify a 'repeat count' for input, so i could
easily insert 80 '-'s by typing (in vim) 80i-<esc>

which is far less boring than holding the key down, and maps well to
instances where a more complex repeated sequence is needed.

can we do something like this in TM, as a built-in ? I mean in the
general sense, though if there are commands to 'underline words' etc
I'm still interested in those.

cheers,
David