[TxMt] Jump to file command

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 17:52:02 UTC 2005

Can anyone out there with superpowers in writing shell script help with the
following? Id like to write a command that can locate the currently selected
word as a file within the project (assuming the word is the name of a class
or some such thing) and open that file. Now I know what you¹re all saying,
just copy the selection and paste it into the ³Go To file...² window, I just
thought this might be, you know, fractionally quicker, add up all those
extra clicks and key presses and over the course of a day I might save, oh,
10 seconds or so. ;-)

I just know someone out there can do this, but the more I stare at
combinations of locate, grep, perl and whatnot the more I can feel my sanity
ebb away.

Go on, you know you want to.

Chris