[TxMt] OT: clipboard manager

Andrew Green andrew at article7.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 14:14:46 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 14:28:33 +0100, Andreas Wahlin wrote:

> Now ... heh, if you'd care to save me some time; is it possible to
> invoke it with a custom hotkey without first launching quicksilver
> itself, and is it possible to make it auto-paste whatever you select
> in the history?

Do you mean that you want to be able to use it without actually having
Quicksilver running?  Or that you want to be able to access the menu
without having to press ctrl-space (or whatever you've set as your
hotkey) first?

If the latter, you may be able to bend Quicksilver's "triggers" to your
will.  I've never actually tried this.

I find ctrl-space, cmd-L and then double-clicking an item brings up the
window, pastes, and closes the window again in a reasonably seamless
manoeuvre.  YMMV, of course.

Cheers,
Andrew.
--