[TxMt] What's wrong with the Draw?

Ryan Allen ryan at badfont.com
Wed Nov 23 23:25:55 UTC 2005

I think the draw is okay. Saying that Edmundo's mock looks nice but
it's just fussing if you ask me (which you didn't :D).

I didn't make the switch to SubEthaEdit from BBEdit because it didn't
have a project draw. BBEdit v8 had a project draw that cost me more
to upgrade than Textmate cost me to buy outright.

Go Textmate and it's Draw! Infact BBEdit from memory didn't have
heriachical listings either. But that part of my memory is a bit
vauge. The pain! The pain (of developing in 3 colour syntax
highlighting).