[TxMt] Ditch the drawer

chris feldmann cfeldmann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:36:14 UTC 2005

On 11/23/05, Colin D. Devroe <cdevroe at theubergeeks.net> wrote:

> Perhaps you read some of the messages wrong.  We don't want to ditch
> the drawer and replace it with nothing.  We want it replaced with
> something similar to how Mail, iTunes and iPhoto list hierarchies.
>
> Nothing as "pretty", just arrows with the same file icons would suffice.

Oh, ok. Never mind. But does this merely mean integrate it with the main
window? Um, why? Whatever the details of the graphical scheme, whether it
emulates a "drawer" or a "pane" it takes the same amount of space to display
the same file tree. Well, - either way I've no dog in this fight it would
appear. I guess I don't understand why anyone else does.