[TxMt] what to do when find goes crazy?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Mon Nov 21 21:44:07 UTC 2005

On 20/11/2005, at 22:50, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

>> Possibly go to Preferences -> Advanced -> Folder References and
>> modify the default patterns to exclude word documents and SQL dumps.
> Aah, that's what those things are for. I have to say I didn't find
> the explanation very clarifying when I first read it, or when I
> read it for the second time either. Maybe a note that these are
> used to filter which files will appear?

I'm likely to change it to just one list of “hide patterns” where a
pattern is instead a (shell) glob pattern, e.g. *.aux. Improvements
in this area is on the 1.2 to-do (I also want it out of the general
preferences and into “project attributes”).

>> Indeed -- current public build is one or two releases from being
>> the 1.1 final release.
> This is great news! Is there some big celebration party scheduled? :-)

Of course -- I'll keep port 6600 open on my local machine for anyone
who wants to join it! ;)