[TxMt] Using forms in the html output window

Chris Jenkins chrisjenkins at mac.com
Fri Nov 18 13:37:41 UTC 2005

Does anyone know if it is possible to use forms in the html output window
when running a command?, Id like to use a form to take certain certain user
input and pass those values to a perl script hidden inside the language
bundle and get the result from that perl script back inside the same html
window. This is for a help lookup facility that asks the user to type a
search term in and select various scoping options. I can do it using
osascript to open an Applescript ask dialog, but I wanted something that was
more integrated with TM.

Many thanks to anyone who can suggest something,

Chris