[TxMt] Keybindings

Rune Hansen rune.hansen at mac.com
Fri Nov 18 13:11:57 UTC 2005

Hi,
I'm trying to make my TextMate behave more or less in the same way as
emacs (I understand that Meta-x-u and similar keybindings may become
available in the future..)

Until then,  I've created the DefaultKeyBinding.dict file (and It
works) but I can't for the life of me find how to issue a "undo"
command.

I really "need" to bind $^- to "undo".

I also "need" to rebind (rather than unlearn) crtl-s to save and
possibly disalble ctrl-x in the process. Can anyone help me with this?

btw. TextMate is great. Bought a license to day.

/rune

"Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by
incompetence"