[TxMt] Suggestion: Make the tools widget default to opening at the current Language

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Fri Nov 18 11:15:45 UTC 2005

Working in Python I clicked on the 'Tools widget' (is there an
official nomenclature for that? I mean the one with the gears icon
that gives access to the commands and macros...) and it opened up
positioned at the 'Python' submenu.

"That's cool!" I thought, but a quick test with a Textile document
showed that it was just a coincidence pertaining to my particular
list of enabled languages.

So: why no add it as a feature:

when activating the 'tools widget' it will focus on the submenu of
the currently active language.

just my $0.02

best regards,

tom