[TxMt] sql in perl

Jasper Cramwinckel jasper at cram.nl
Fri Nov 18 11:16:42 UTC 2005

Hi,

[novice question alert!]

I would like to tell TextMate that if it encounters a heredoc with the
name 'END_SQL' in my perl script, the text within the heredoc is sql.
For example:

my $rows = $dbh->selectall_arrayref( <<END_SQL );
  SELECT name, city
  FROM people
  WHERE country='nl'
END_SQL

>From
<http://macromates.com/blog/archives/2005/07/06/introduction-to-scopes>,
I get the impression that something like that is possible. But I cannot
get it to work. Can someone hint me in the right direction?

It seems TextMate is the only application I know where it is hard to
find a solution because there are /too many/ information resources:
mailing list, wiki, manual, irc and weblog. ;-)

Thanks