[TxMt] Select between quotes

Warren Parsons wparsons at campbell-ewald.com
Thu Nov 17 16:01:43 UTC 2005

What I'm looking for is the ability to select the contents of a quoted
attribute (HTML for instance), preferably with a keyboard shortcut.

About 75% of my workday is spent editing existing HTML documents, and
this ability would be a HUGE time-, and wrist-, saver. I hate having to
go to the mouse and drag select every time I need to change the href
contents of an A tag.

If this ability already exists, either in TextMate, or even native to
OS X (I'm a newcomer), please, please, please tell me where to find it.
If it doesn't, please, I beg you, add it to this AMAZING piece of
software.

Thank you.

Warren L. Parsons