[TxMt] Suggestion

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Tue Nov 15 10:49:38 UTC 2005

On 15/11/2005, at 9.08, Alec B. Beardsley wrote:

> It would be really cool if TextMate could automatically pull the
> latest bundles from svn in the same fashion as it now pulls builds.

The nightly builds do contain the majority of (latest) bundles.

Only people who need bundles not included by default should need to
pull bundles from svn, and in this case, I strongly recommend only
grabbing the one or two extra bundles that the user need.

In the future there's likely to be an interface for this, but it's
long-term.