[TxMt] Collapsing based on indentation

Gerd Knops gerti-textmate at bitart.com
Sat Nov 12 21:52:49 UTC 2005

On Fri, Nov 11, at 5:21 AM, Allan Odgaard wrote:

> Indent-based foldings is required for languages that re-use an
> 'end' keyword to end various types of blocks, where not all are
> foldable. I'm fully aware that this is not always optimal, but it
> works pretty well for 95% of the stuff out there…

Just to be sure I didn't miss something: TM currently does NOT have a
folding mode that is based purely on indent, right? Or does it, and
if so what should the foldingStartMarker/foldingStopMarker contain?
I'd love to have one, as I have a few hundred source files that are
formatted for indent-based folding...

Gerd