[TxMt] Convert to named entity: error decoding £

Timothy Bates timothy.c.bates at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 21:46:12 UTC 2005

Merci for pointing out how it works, but I guess I can't see the value in a
converter which can't see that  it has a numeric as input and do the right
thing. Amp is just wrong as an output.
So: request for improvement: convert commands examine their input to respond
intelligently to requests to return a named entity when given a raw
character or an already encoded numeric.

Juan Carlos Anorga <juananorga at gmail.com>