[TxMt] Java support in TextMate

Mathias Meyer mm at beatsteaks.de
Wed Nov 9 20:40:01 UTC 2005

On 09.11.2005, at 13:39, Brian Lalor wrote:

> I'm with Soryu: talk it up, folks!

I built an import sorter a while ago, and I'd include it in the SVN,
if someone's interested. It's a small Ruby program (not perfect yet),
but doing the job it's supposed to.

I'd definitely be interested in an improved Java support for
TextMate, and in helping to get one. As much as I like Eclipse,
sometimes it's just to memory consuming. Throw in your Ant build with
some XDoclet tasks, and away goes the memory.

Cheers, Mathias
--
javaddicts.net/blog
"...And the lord said, 'lo, there shall only be case or default