[TxMt] Find dialog unresponsive

Matthew Gilbert gilbert at voxmea.net
Wed Nov 9 18:50:41 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Has anyone else experienced an unresponsive find dialog?
Occasionally, when I bring up find, it will let me type in the find
entry box, but clicking on any of the UI elements does nothing.
Sometimes I can hit escape to make the dialog go away, but usually I
can't do anything to make it go away or work and have to restart
TextMate. This is common for me on both of my macs. But maybe its
something in my setup. I'm curious if anyone else has experienced
this to help track down what might be causing it. Thanks _matt