[TxMt] Several recent issues

Robin Berjon robin.berjon at expway.fr
Wed Nov 9 16:48:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have noticed two issues being introduced in recent builds that were
not there before.

The first one was introduced in in build 715. I used to have Cmd+2
and Cmd+4 (actually Cmd+é and Cmd+' respectively since this is a
French keyboard) bound to "Set Tab Size: 2" and "4" respectively.
Using the latest build, these do not work anymore, and since there
isn't a menu item for them I can't seem to be able to re-set them (I
use APE Menu Manager for that). I tried setting them on the menu at
the bottom but it doesn't persist. Also, apparently some new
functionality has captured these key bindings.

I used to have a keyboard shortcut to fold/unfold the current block.
This only half-works anymore. It'll unfold and fold once or twice and
then stop working for that block. If I move around and do something
else, it becomes possible again. Mapping the Ctrl+F key to that
produces very strange results (this worked at some point), but using
other key combinations doesn't work either.

Neither Cmd+Shift+A nor Cmd+Shift+N to add existing files or create
new ones in the current project work anymore, even though they appear
to be bound when I right-click in the drawer.

Thanks for any help or fixes,

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist