[TxMt] TextMate bug reporting protocol?

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Nov 9 10:19:56 UTC 2005

On 08/11/2005, at 18.31, Paul Bissex wrote:

> [...] I took the liberty of turning it into a
> page on the Wiki, with a link from the FAQ:

Thanks! Though be careful not to post email addresses in the plain. I
currently have the pleasure of only receiving 1-2 spam emails on a
bad week, and I'd very much like to keep it that way (having my
previous email address rendered completely useless because of spam).

> Re FogBugz, I know you probably don't want to get into this, but how
> about switching to a system that works more the way you want?

That would probably involve me writing it myself, which is probably
not the best use of my resources ;)

Of what I have tried, FogBugz is among the better options.