[TxMt] Java Syntax

Brian Lalor blalor at bravo5.org
Tue Nov 8 18:36:37 UTC 2005

On Nov 2, 2005, at 5:32 PM, Soryu wrote:

> 	foldingStartMarker = '/\*\*|\{\s*$';
> 	foldingStopMarker = '\*\*/|^\s*\}';

Thanks, Soryu, this looks good.  It's nice to see this syntax getting
some love. :-)

The folding's giving me problems, however.  I do my javadoc blocks
like this:
	/**
	 * comment here
	 */

Note that the asterisks are indented one add'l space from the initial
"/" at the beginning of the block.  The problem is that TM shows the
beginning folding marker, but never the 2nd.  I've been tinkering
with the foldingStopMarker, but even with
	foldingStopMarker = '^\s*( ?\*+/|\})';
it fails to work.

Is this a "feature" of TextMate?  Is it interpreting the leading
space as a different indent level than the opening "/**"?

--
    __   ____
   / /  / __/ Brian Lalor
  / _ \/__ \  blalor at bravo5.org