[TxMt] feature request: show whitespace and indentation guides

Jonas Witt jonas.witt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 15:48:25 UTC 2005

On 07.11.2005, at 16:29, Moshe Weitzman wrote:
> one feature i miss from other text editors are white space
> indicators and indentation guides. please see attached screenshot.
> note the subtle dots which indicate spaces and the vertical dotted
> lines which are usually called indentation guides. i'd love if
> textmate had options to display these things.

Spaces could probably be added to the 'Show Invisibles' feature
easily, although an option to control which invisibles are meant
would be nice. Maybe not all people like to see spaces.

But these vertical lines seem to be very useful. I want them too!

Jonas

BTW: My Textmate trial period ends tomorrow. It's been a very long
time I bought my last software, but this editor is very well worth my
money. Thumbs up, Allan!