[TxMt] New TmCodeBrowser, now as tmplugin

Andreas Wahlin andreaswahlin at bredband.net
Sun Nov 6 09:54:48 UTC 2005

Noob alert!
I did append the text, and then the CodeBrowser displayed nothing,
not even when removing the extra line.
So I removed the config file and reinstalled the plugin, just to
reset it.
However, the plugin now works, except the ~/.ctags.tmcodebrowser file
does not exist (not just empty, non-existing).

any ideas at all?

Andreas