[TxMt] Editing files via FTP

Trevor Turk trevorturk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 21:24:43 UTC 2005

--- Jonas Witt <jonas.witt at gmail.com> wrote:

> Pretty disappointing. Does this mean that Windows
> Explorer is better
> than Finder?

I don't know if I'd got THAT far, but... everybody
hates Finder, so...

I remember moving over to Mac not too long ago, and
one of the first things I went looking for was a
Windows Explorer clone. Not that I'm in love with
Windows, but I find the Finder (hehe) very difficult
to work with. Also, I remember trying to use it for
FTP and was very disappointed in the whole read-only
thing. Thankfully, Transmit is pretty sweet - and I'd
already spent who knows how much on the computer, so...