[TxMt] suggestion: Full screen mode

Timothy Bates tim.bates at ed.ac.uk
Thu Nov 3 13:00:13 UTC 2005

Hi,
I think full screen mode would be a nice enhancement: in this mode the
editor takes over the whole monitor: no windows, no scroll bars: nothing to
distract you: just you and the text (constrained to some inset from the
monitor frame).

I find this is a nice environment to get work done in.

I've been doing some writing the last week that I was putting off doing:
easy to be distracted when it is unpleasant work... anyhow: I found while I
couldn't write the paragraphs I needed in textmate, I could in macjournal

So, if full screen is already an option... Please someone point it out to me
:-) Else, this is my suggestion.