[TxMt] where did soft tabs go? (rev. 680)

Kumar McMillan kumar.mcmillan at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:36:01 UTC 2005

In regards to :

[CHANGED] Rather than set soft tabs (that spaces should be used
instead of tabs) and tab size in the bundle editor for language
specific tab settings, the popup in the status bar will now record
changes only for the current (root) scope -- for scopes where an
explicit choice hasn't been made, it'll use the closest with an
explicit choice, and in case of a tie, it picks the one which most
recently was updated.

What am I missing here?  I cannot find the soft tabs setting anymore.
I thought it was in preferences.  I.E., I had trouble with a Python
script after updating to rev. 680 (had to convert all spaces to tabs)
and want to make sure that I am still editing with spaces as tabs.

thanks, K