[TxMt] TmCodeBrowser2 not compatible with OS X 10.4.3

Beau Lebens beau at dentedreality.com.au
Wed Nov 2 00:29:09 UTC 2005

I'd suggest not upgrading if you're using FileVault at all either

I upgraded this morning and am now in the process of probably
formatting everything, reinstalling a previous version, and having to
re-configure everything; a process i'm really not looking forward to.

amongst other things, my keychain appears to have been completely
corrupted, iphoto is dead, all my itunes playlists are missing, mail
lost track of all of my accounts and filevault hangs every time i log
out when it tries to reclaim hard drive space.

so yeah - good times; having a great day.

hope that helps someone. i guess this means i'll have to adopt my old
windows habit of never getting new "service packs" until at least a
couple months after they're released, to give them time to sort out
their problems.

oh, and of course i'll be getting rid of filevault.

blah.

Beau