[TxMt] Smart typing question

Edmundo Ortega ed at westernfreight.com
Tue Nov 1 16:13:21 UTC 2005

I don't know if there is any built-in functionality for what you're
describing, but I recorded a macro, triggered by cmd-space, which
just moves the cursor one character forward. Seems dumb, because you
could just hit the right arrow key, but I swear this is so handy that
I pine for it in all my other apps. Cmd-space conflicts with
spotlight, so I have to move that to another key - which is a bit of
a pain, but well worth it.