[TxMt] Function navigation

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue Nov 1 14:18:14 UTC 2005

Hi Steve

There is a searchable archive here: http://dir.gmane.org/
> In BBEdit and other editors I was used to having a function popup
> that shows all functions/methods in the current file. Is there such
> a thing in TextMate? Or what is the TextMate-way of handling this?
I think there are two things answering this. The one is the built in
"Goto symbol" menu item in the navigation menu, bound to shift-cmd-T
by default.
The other is Gerd Knops' TmCodeBrowser2 plugin, for which you can
find more info in this thread: