[TxMt] Can't open .rxml files in TextMate?

Raymond Brigleb ray at needmoredesigns.com
Tue May 31 23:22:30 UTC 2005

So I'm trying and trying and just can't seem to get .rxml files to
open (in Version 1.1b11)... not at all! I checked the file
association and I've set it to TextMate, but it won't let me drop the
files on its icon nor click to open them from the drawer. It's very
strange.

By the way, the .rxml files are for Rails, so they're basically Ruby
code. I did eventually get ONE .rxml to open in tm (but only one!)
and it didn't take on the right formatting, so maybe the program
isn't aware of them at all? Just kinda weird.

Any ideas on how to get these files to open?

Best,
Raymond
--

Raymond Brigleb, Needmore Designs