[TxMt] Manual

Sam Andrews sam at samandrews.com
Tue May 31 09:03:39 UTC 2005

there must be some sort of collaborative web application out there that could be
used to author a manual from the user base - something that allows sections and
subsections to be created, and has some sort of simple revision tracking.

i don't use half the features of textmate, but would happily
proof/edit/tidy/re-write on an ad-hoc basis the contributions of those more
technical than myself.