[TxMt] Converting Bundles

Joakim Bodin joakim.bodin at gmail.com
Mon May 30 12:39:18 UTC 2005

Hi, I'm an avid user of the PHP-Smarty bundle that was included in
Textmate 1.0 and is one of the main reasons I'm using TextMate. This
bundle worked fine in the 1.1 betas until beta5 when the new "theme"
system was introduced.

As such I was wondering how much trouble it would be to convert this
bundle to the new system and if there's a guide of some sort. If given
permission from the original author I could probably add it to the
bundle repository as well if I get it working.

Regards, Joakim Bodin
--
Joakim Bodin <joakim.bodin at gmail.com>
http://www.ripley.se