[TxMt] Rails and XHTML on Same Page

Mats Persson mats at imediatec.co.uk
Fri May 27 15:31:33 UTC 2005

On 27 May 2005, at 16:08, John Kopanas wrote:
> Something that has been driving me crazy is that only when I am on
> an XHTML page I could use XHTML snippet and only when I am on Rails
> pages can I use Rails snippets.  I should be able to use Rails
> snippets in XHTML pages.
>
> How can I got about doing that?

It has got to do with Scope and what's supported within each scope.
You could add text.html or text.xhtml to all your Rails Snippets and
vice-versa.

In other words:  change this:   [ source.ruby.rails ]  to
[ source.ruby.rails, text.xhtml ] and it should work

Kind regards,

Mats

----
"TextMate, coding with an incredible sense of joy and ease"
- www.macromates.com -