[TxMt] opening .txt in TM

Charilaos Skiadas skiadas at math.uchicago.edu
Wed May 25 23:23:49 UTC 2005

1) From Finder, navigate to a file with extension .txt and select it.
2) Press Command-I in Finder to bring up the information panel for that
file.
3) One of the sections there says: Open with: and probably has textedit
selected there. Click and change the selection to textmate.
4) Right below is a button called "Change All...". Click on that, and
choose "Continue".
5) You're all set!