[TxMt] Notification of PayPal Limited Account Access

Sune Foldager cryo at cyanite.org
Wed May 25 09:29:40 UTC 2005

On 25/05/2005, at 10.33, Jeroen van der Ham wrote:

> Before you mentioned it, I hadn't even noticed it. It was blocked
> off by
> my spam filter

Unfortunately, one cannot rely on Mail.app's Junk filter for this,
since other rules (such as my 'move [TxMt] to the Lists -> TextMate
folder), when present, seem to disable the junk filter :-/. Hmm...
and my SpamAssassin scored it in the negative anyways.. I guess it
doesn't take that forged paypal thing into account.

-- Sune.