[TxMt] includes in completions and exclusive completions

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Mon May 23 17:42:10 UTC 2005

On May 22, 2005, at 18:34, Max Williams wrote:

> Would it be possible to have included files in code-completion
> settings in the theme editor.

I'd rather make it so that you can specify a callback instead. Then
to get the include functionality your callback could possibly be:
“grep ^"$TM_CURRENT_WORD" my_list.txt”. Perhaps even using the
$TM_SCOPE to figure out which list to use, or add parts of the scope
to the grep.

In the future I'll open up for having scope specific settings in the
bundles instead of only the theme editor, then lists of keywords can
be kept in the proper bundle.

> Also, on a similar note, would it be possible to block general
> completions for a specific scope [...]

Yes, I can add that (probably b10) -- I've been wanting something
like this myself :)