[TxMt] Markdown bundle

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri May 20 21:28:50 UTC 2005

On May 20, 2005, at 22:50, hadley wickham wrote:

> It's been a while, but I've finally got some free time to improve the
> Markdown bundle.  I see brad and duff have done most of the hard work
> of getting the bundle to work with the new syntax selection [...]

heh... just ran it through and changed most names :)
keyword.other.markdown is currently wrong, but at least then it gets
assigned a style by default -- probably it should be
constant.<something>.code.markdown. Maybe that's stretching constants
a bit though.

> I'm also going to put some time into improving the regular expressions

Starting with beta 9 it should be possible to do something like:
    begin = "..."; end = "^$";

And that'll require one blank line to end the construct. I think this
was required for headers!?!