[TxMt] "Pipe text through"

Tim Martens timfm at hawaii.rr.com
Fri May 20 01:45:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm setting up my environment on Tiger from scratch and TM is giving
me lip with the "Pipe text through" in the Web Preview. Markdown.pl
lives in:

  ~/usr/local/bin/Markdown.pl

which i what I've placed in the Pipe through field. Permissions on
the script are correct: chmod +x  /usr/local/bin/markdown.pl

TM tells me: "/bin/bash: line 1: /Users/tim/usr/local/bin/
Markdown.pl: No such file or directory"

by .bash_profile has: export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/
php5/bin:/usr/sbin

in it. Any ideas. I probably missing something really basic.

Thanks,

  -t