[TxMt] Hmmm... a bunch of things are not working for me anymore

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Thu May 19 19:18:12 UTC 2005

On May 19, 2005, at 21:00, John Kopanas wrote:

>> Does the snippets appear in the menu/bundle editor?
> Yes the snippets appear in the menu/bundle editor.

Okay, if you press ctrl-shift-T which scope is then shown?

I take it the snippets in the bundle editor has scope text.html.

What language shows in the status bar?

Does other snippets work, like e.g. "c)" or "isoD"?

Does macros work? e.g. try ctrl-space after h1 instead of tab.

>>> 2) my html comments is making for some ugly code in-between the
>>> begin and end comment tag.  It was fixed in an earlier version.
>> Could you post a picture of this or similar, I have no idea what
>> this means.
> Picture attached.

The HTML syntax mark < and > as bad characters in comments, and these
are set to have a red background with the Bright theme. Not entirely
sure why these are marked that way though.

> [...] But the color coding in .rhtml files is almost non-existant.

Try another theme then, e.g. the Simple theme. Or make your own theme
until the defaults are to your satisffaction.