[TxMt] Printing

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Tue May 17 02:42:28 UTC 2005

I believe Allan is going to enable 'more options' including the ability to
set a different font / size while printing (great for those of us who use
fixed point size programming fonts) later, FWIW.

I'm guessing as print-syntax highlighting is a feature found in many other
editors he'll address it then, once the themes are wrapped up - but it's not
currently possible

cheers