[TxMt] persistence of theme changes

David Lee david at davelee.com.au
Sat May 14 15:56:41 UTC 2005

regardless of what i change, NO theme edits "stick" after quit. I've
tried changing one colour using the GUI alone then exiting and
restarting, for example.

Bundles are all in /Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles

UPDATE: I deleted /Library/Application Support/TextMate, reinstalled
TM & a fresh svn working copy, and it seems to be working now. Maybe
it got mangled in the switch to Tiger ...

thanks