[TxMt] slow text rendering

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Fri May 13 21:40:52 UTC 2005

On May 13, 2005, at 23:36, Justin Mitchell wrote:

> I tried installing b5, but syntax highlighting isn't working at all
> now.  Do I have to revert back to older versions of the bundles?

You need to remove /Library/Application Support/TextMate (assuming
that's where you did the checkout). 1.1b5 includes the bundles in the
application.

The reason you get no highlight is that starting with 1.1b6 the
language files contain no styles, and TM will use those from your
checkout over the included ones.