[TxMt] slow text rendering

Justin Mitchell justinhomi at gmail.com
Fri May 13 19:45:43 UTC 2005

Hey,

I'm running TM 1.1b8 on a 400Mhz iMac DV/SE with 512MB of ram
(running Tiger). Text rendering seems to be very slow... to the point
where it really isn't usable. It's most noticeable when you're
scrolling, or when you first open a document. It's slowest when
syntax highlighting is on... otherwise it's not so bad.

The iMac does perfectly fine in other text editors, web browsers, and
such.

Anyways, I just figured I'd get the word out, just in case nobody's
noticed :)

Justin