[TxMt] Bug in b5?

Allan Odgaard allan at macromates.com
Wed May 11 20:51:19 UTC 2005

On May 11, 2005, at 21:22, Chris Messina wrote:

> Picture this: I have two projects and one happens to contain the files
> of the other project like so:
>
> Project 1: project1.tmproj contains /project1/*
> Project 2: project2.tmproj contains /project1/files/project2/*
>
> Now if I open up both projects simultaneously, makes changes in
> Project 2 and then switch to Project 1, my Undo command will undo the
> changes that I made in Project 2!

I assume that it's the SAME file you have open and edit/undo?

> This is bad, yes? Any thoughts?

If you're making changes to a file in project 2, switch to project 1
and undo in the same file you edited in project 2, then I think it
should undo the changes you made. Otherwise you'd get two versions of
the same file, and what's on disk would be the last one saved.