[TxMt] Bug in b5?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed May 11 19:22:39 UTC 2005

I know that you're working on b9 or something already, but until
bundles are fixed (sorry, I got burned on b6 so now I'm waiting until
it's a one-click download for everything...)... anyway, I found what
appears to be a pretty nasty bug.

Picture this: I have two projects and one happens to contain the files
of the other project like so:

Project 1: project1.tmproj contains /project1/*
Project 2: project2.tmproj contains /project1/files/project2/*

Now if I open up both projects simultaneously, makes changes in
Project 2 and then switch to Project 1, my Undo command will undo the
changes that I made in Project 2!

So say I edit /project1/files/project2/test.html in Project 2 and then
switch to Project 1, hitting cmd-z will undo the changes I made in
Project 2!

This is bad, yes? Any thoughts?

Chris