[TxMt] Text highlight in 1.1b7?

Vaska.Txt txt at vaska.com
Tue May 10 08:58:01 UTC 2005

I have Fink Commander running...I just can't figure out what to do with
it.  Nor can I find any reference to TextMate in it.  How do I remotely
connect with this thing?

There is no linkable link on the Fink svn-client page...that's why I
wonder if they are the same thing.

I dug around Martins site last night and once again, what do I do with
these once I have them?  This may sound like a dumb question, but these
are subversions of what?

If I get this figured out I'll write a tutorial for people like me who
don't know what this stuff is all about (yet).

Thanks...v