[TxMt] Text highlight in 1.1b7?

Vaska.Txt txt at vaska.com
Tue May 10 08:33:24 UTC 2005

I installed Fink...the instructions are kind of strange (at least to
me) as they say...

  If you use Fink, install the svn-client package.

As best as I can tell, the 'svn-client' is the same thing as Fink,
correct?  They even have the same version number 0.7.1. The above
implies that I need to install something in addition to Fink.  Am I
missing something here?

Fink seems to be installed properly and has even told me so.
Everything goes well but when I run this line in Terminal it tells me
that the command is not found.

svn --username anon --password anon co
http://macromates.com/svn/Bundles/trunk .

-bash: svn: command not found

I not much of an OS hack...so it could be much more simple than this.
But I'm not really sure what, if anything, I can do from here...perhaps
this part of things is over my head.

Thanks, v