[TxMt] Text highlight in 1.1b7?

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at uchicago.edu
Tue May 10 07:07:38 UTC 2005

On May 10, 2005, at 1:50 AM, Vaska.Txt wrote:

> Is there a tutorial about how to set this up? More specifically I was
> looking for the syntax highlighting to use whilst writing PHP.  My
> eyes are killing me without it.  I've found the bundles, but I can't
> figure out how or what to install...

First you would need to install Subversion and / or checkout the
bundles from the repository. Instructions can be found at:

http://macromates.com/wiki/pmwiki?n=Main.SubversionCheckout

You would need to install subversion, but that's not too hard.
Also make sure you read the important notes in that page.
Once you have the bundles installed through subversion, restart TM, and
then follow Robert's instructions.